Volunteer Workday (June 1)
June 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for a volunteer workday! The Pigeon Center is still recovering after a kitchen fire earlier this year and getting ready for summer. A range of projects are planned for upcoming workdays, and we welcome your help.
- Paint and repaint rooms.
- Repaint classroom doors.
- Paint bathroom stalls.
- Clean work areas.
- Reinforce shelves.
- Change kitchen faucet to tall crooked with commercial spray nozzle.
- Weather strip back kitchen doors.
- Work on playground project.
We also are seeking donations of cleaning items including:
- Magic Erasers
- Cleaning gloves
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Four 13-gallon trash cans
- Clorox cleanup
- Dawn dish detergent
- Mr. Clean cleaner and disinfect
- Empty spray bottles
- Paper towels
- Cleaning rags
- Dynamo Label Making Tape (ask for details)
- Brooms (with dustpans and commercial push)
- Dustpans (prefer long handled)
- Commercial Mops
- Paint and Supplies (ask for details)
- Clear plastic storage containers assorted sizes
Check out the Post Damage Needs List for more information and details how small groups can help.